Melanie K: Degree Show
0 comment Saturday, April 26, 2014 |
So, I am just about to sign off all of my work for my third and final year studying BA Fine Art at Leeds College Of Art. My deadline is Monday, so I have just finished installing my work for the degree show! Our degree show will also be travelling to Free Range at The Old Truman Brewery, Brick Lane.
Here is the work I am exhibiting:

The image was made when I captured a bubble on photo-sensitive paper and exposed it for two seconds. This is my favourite image from lots of bubble related experiments, as it looks deceptively like a gaseous planet.
To display the image, I decided to construct a large circular perspex frame similar to that of Nebula by Helen Chadwick as I thought it would be suitable for my own work.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,