Purpleface Photography
0 comment Thursday, April 10, 2014 |
Sarah Lewis, also known as Purpleface, is a photography graduate from Sheffield Hallam University. I've been following Sarah's work for a couple of years, and I am always impressed by the pictures she produces. Her photographs mainly focus on the beauty of the natural world, but in particular, she has a special talent for colour, focus and semi-abstraction.
You'll see what I mean in the following photographs...


Recently, Sarah has focused her lens from the micro to the macro. In early March, Sarah photographed the International Space Station flying above Manchester, UK.

Manchester doesn't have the best reputation for being beautiful (I should know, it's my home city!), but it just goes to show what you can find if you look closely enough!
View Sarah's online portfolio here.

Labels: , , ,