Jamie Mills Illustration
0 comment Tuesday, June 3, 2014 |


Jamie Mills is a recent first class graduate in Illustration, and has a great portfolio on his website.
From the website, it is evident that Jamie takes a strong interest in nature, structure, pattern and formations.
For example, the large circular drawing above was taken from a photograph of dust taken under a microscope.
As an artist myself, I am fascinated by "roundness" so I was drawn to these two illustrations.
I have similar themes within my own artwork, so it is interesting to see these similar thoughts being interpreted in an illustrative way.
Please check out Jamie Mill's website, other than observing patterns in the natural world, he also has a beautiful set of illustrations inspired by endangered animals.

Labels: , , , , , ,